Westward Alliance was formed in December 2014 by founder and sole capital investor, Ryan C. O’Reilly. Along with his executive leadership team, Ryan saw a need in the community for alternatives to traditional capital funding projects.
The Westward Alliance team is dedicated to sharing their experience and resources with other entrepreneurs in a joint effort to create successful partnerships. Westward strives to partner with companies that require funding to achieve a greater goal through initial capitalization, increased efficiency or business cycle management.
Westward Alliance is a private investment firm started by entrepreneurs, and formed to enhance the entrepreneurial spirit of our community and promote responsible and ethical business standards and practices. Whenever and wherever possible, Westward Alliance desires to be stewards of the community and of the environment. Through stewardship and successful business practices, we strive to endow our companies with tools to succeed, resources to grow, leadership to thrive and principles by which to serve humanity and protect the world in which we live for future generations.
We are committed to:
- Promoting corporate sustainability
- Active investment, ownership and governance of our investments
- Responsible strategic growth of our investments and our team
- Enhancing the vitality and prosperity of the communities in which we invest
- Being good stewards of the environment
- Promoting the Universal Declaration of Human Rights by our corporate governance and policies
- Enabling innovation and creative spirit within the framework of our company, and to empower all those with desire to grow and succeed
Our corporate services in accounting, human resources, and marketing are led by an executive leadership team that provides oversight and resources to our partnered businesses.
View our complete portfolio of partnered and managed companies: