Aviary Bakery is seeking a full-time production baker to join our growing commercial bakery team! Our fast-paced commercial bakery serves customers throughout a four-state region through regional distribution, with an expanding line of full-size and individual-size desserts. Work hours will be from 12 pm to 8 pm Mon-Fri.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Produce goods as necessary per the provided production schedules and recipes.
- Ensures proper food preparation by utilizing approved recipes, following prescribed production standards and use of proper equipment.
- Assists with the completion of production records to include waste tracking, used/unused portions and product shortages; informs supervisor when supplies are low.
- Ensures proper presentation, food quality, portion control and maintenance of proper serving temperatures.
- Maintains sanitation and orderliness of all equipment, supplies and utensils within work area.
- Handles foods items appropriately and with all safety regulations in mind during preparation and service.
- Cleans equipment and workstation thoroughly before leaving the area for other assignments. Keeps display equipment clean and free of debris..
- Consistently exhibits the ability to keep up with a fast paced production and service calmly, accurately and efficiently.
- Checks to ensure that all food is presented, served and displayed per standards.
- Follows principles of sanitation and safety in handling food and equipment, ensuring corporate and OSHA safety standards are followed.
- Completes shift work, as assigned, in a timely and thorough manner in accordance with department standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Full-time with benefits available. Please apply online at http://westwardalliance.com/application
Job Type: Full-time 12 pm-8 pm Mon-Fri